mardi 14 juillet 2020

Quelques illustrations qui m'inspirent pour mes settings de Sword and Sorcery et de Space Fantasy...

Encore quelques images d'Heroic Fantasy espagnole, entre autre, qui illustrent bien certains aspects du monde de Carcosa que j'imagine ou du très lointain passé de ma Terre.









2 commentaires:

  1. Hi and thank you for the article about my comic book series "Manos":
    https://landofestebor.blogspot.com/
    I wrote the series a few decades ago. The first album of my new series "Malcolm Max" has just been released in France. Yes, it is correct that the illustrations are partially influenced by John Buscema, but other than as described, I am not responsible for it, but the artist. :-) And the artist of the illustrated covers is not Antonio Bernal but Ertugrul Edirne. :-) Thanks again. I am very honored that you presented my old series. - Greetings - Peter Mennigen

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hello, thank you for these details and your message. I read some articles on "Malcom Max" and it is really the type of universe which I like, it is now in the list of my next purchases as soon as I go to my bookseller shortly.

      cordially

      Supprimer